"Registration fee is payable in Indian Rupees () only. For foreign delegates, corresponding equivalent amount in USD will be charged."
|Category||Regular||Student/ Trainee||Accompanying person|
(by 30th Sept 2017)
(by 31st Oct 2017)
(after 31st Oct 2017)
Post-graduate students, trainees and fellows may register at discounted registration fee. To enable registration under this category, a certificate from Head of the department/ section confirming their in training status should be uploaded at the time of registration. For off-line registration, the certificate should accompany other registration documents.
Delegate's spouse, family members, non-professional friends may register under this category. Accompanying persons may not be permited to scientific sessions or workshops. Children > 12 years in age should be registered as accompanying persons.
Only registered delegates will be allowed to attend the congress.
Registration fee is not transferable to any other attendee or meeting.
Congress registration is mandatory for registering to Workshop.
Registration fee will be based on the date of receipt of payment.
Registration is confirmed only after the receipt of full payment.
Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
Registration fee includes conference kit, access to scientific sessions & trade exhibition,conference lunches, and dinner ( as applicable).
Conference kit will be distributed to pre-registered delegates at the time of registration. Conference kit for delegates registered on-spot will be subject to availability of stocks and on first come firstserve basis.
The registration fee does not include any travel cost, accommodation,sightseeing tours or airport transfer.
Charges incurred for bank transfer, Cheque / Demand Draft (Bank Draft)/NEFT, Credit card payments to be borne by the payee.
Conference identification badges are mandatory for all conference events (Scientific Program, Lunch, Dinner, Cultural Event and Exhibition).
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees was not credited to the conference account on time.
Create an account under registration at conference website and enter details in online registration form. Pay the registration fee online.
1.Create an account under registration at conference website and enter details in online registration form
Pay the Registration fee offline (Cheque/Demand draft/NEFT).Send registration fee remittance document (Cheque/Demand Draft) by registered post/courier to conference secretariat
2.Download registration form at conference website. Send the duly filled in registration form along with registration fee remittance document by registered post/ courier to conference secretariat.
Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the delegate are stated on the bank transfer.
Mode of Payment
Payment of registration fees can be made using the following methods:
1. Indian Delegates :
Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
Multi City cheques/ Demand Draft ( payable to The Director,NIMHANS at Bengaluru, India)
2. International Delegates :
Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard)
Demand Draft (payable to "The Director, NIMHANS" at Bengaluru, India)
By Bank Transfer
NEFT and Bank Transfer payments should be made to the account given below. Scanned copy of the receipt of bank remittance should be sent to conference secretariat by E-mail.
Bank Account Details:
|Account Name:||The Director, NIMHANS|
|Bank Name:||State Bank of India|
|Dr. M. Veerendrakumar|
|Department of Neurology|
|Neuroscience Faculty Block (Behind Neurocentre)|
|NIMHANS, Hosur Road|
|Fax: 091-080- 26564830|
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation before September 30, 2017: 70% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- Cancellation after September 30, 2017: We regret that no refund is possible.
- All requests for cancellation must be made in writing/E-mail and sent to the conference secretariat.
- Refunds will be made in the same form as the original transaction. For original payments made by bank transfer, the cancellation notification or refund request must indicate a bank account to which a refund may be remitted.
- Refunds will be made one month after completion of the conference.
- Credit will not be given for unattended events or early termination of attendance.
To encourage participation by young neurologists, neurophysiologists,
Postgraduate students and Fellows, travel awards are being provided. Travel
awards are available only to registered delegates. For delegates selected to receive
travel award, registration fee is waived off and a travel bursary (Foreign
delegates - up to $500; Indian Delegates Rs. 10,000/-) is provided during 6th
AOCCN at Bengaluru, India.
To be eligible to apply for Travel Award, applicant should fulfill the following criteria.
- Age = < 40 years (born after 9th November 1977).
- Scientific paper must have been accepted for presentation at the congress.
- Applicant should be the first author of the scientific paper being presented.
- Applicant should provide a certificate from his/her supervisor or Department chair regarding need for financial assistance.
- Application should be forwarded by president of the national society affiliated to IFCN.
- Preference will be given to applicants from Asia-Oceania region.
- The last date for submission of applications is 10th September 2017.